Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Sound of Drums

Lately I find myself doing things for reasons that aren't my own. I buy things because everyone has one and therefore I need one. It's just the cycle that I am in and I am told that I need to stay there because it's what everyone is doing but can that really true? For years I believed that to be the truth of life. I look up to the ones who do their own thing and bet to the sound of their own drum. I have always wanted to be that kind of person. A few years ago I was that kind of person and I loved it but then I lost sight of myself and started listening to the sound of other's drum and just started doing what they did. I've had enough of it and I'm ready to be my own person again. My desire and reasoning for starting this blog is to help me put all my thoughts and ideas out there. I am a firm believer in when you share your believes and desires that it grows and becomes stronger. That's exactly what I need right now. It's a scary feeling going of on my own path and doing what I want because I want to do it. I know that there are many just waiting for me to fail or give up but you know I say BRING IT ON!!! Getting knocked down in life is just an opportunity to grow stronger and stand taller.

Now I am a quote LOVER and I love the power I feel when I find a good quote so here is one that I have just been loving over the past few days. Enjoy. (sorry about the language)

Amy Schumer has worked to get her A-List status!:

No comments:

Post a Comment