Thursday, June 29, 2017

Balance

There is so much that goes on every second of everyday. I love being busy. Meaning I love have so much to do and being involved with different events. I am a full time student and I work part-time and I travel most weekends. People ask me all the time how in the world am I able to balance all that. My first response is, "I don't know I just do it!" but the more I think about it I really do plan out when I am going to do things and how I am going to do it. I love being on a schedule, having a time limit for things, and just being in a routine. But I love having a lazy day. Netflix binge watching is life. So when I can I totally take advantage of it. Just ask anyone who knows me, I will disappear for days and when I finally reappear I was binge watching a TV series on Netflix. Some people tell me that I shouldn't do that and that it's not healthy for me but really I have found that for me its exactly what I need to keep going day to day. Fact: everyone is an individual, we all do things differently, and we call handle things differently. I often loss sight of these things and when I do I notice that my life starts to feel overwhelming and unbearable. So I stop and I try something new and then I get back on track living my life the way I live it. I hope that everyone can find their own balance for their life. I am by no means perfect at my "balanced" life. Keeping doing you and being the best you. Love you all.


This weeks quote is the biggest truth bomb of my life!
Inspirational Quotes For The Lady Boss | Motivation For Your Hustle

No comments:

Post a Comment